1. Earnest Bock - Dark Lager - 5.8%, 14 SRM 37 IBUThis lager was brewed with Summer in mind. While this lager is based on German traditional Bock beer, earnest version has a toned down body and color.
2. Hello Beer - Hibiscus beer - 5.7%, 4 SRM 24 IBU Brewed with hibiscus flowers, sweet orange peel and a touch of coriander. There is a subtle hibiscus flower on the nose, pours a nice pinkish color, with a white head, low bitterness and a pleasant clean finish.
3. Easy - Golden Ale - 5.2%, 6 SRM 26 IBUYour palate will not be challenged with this beer. The hops are light and smooth. Easy to drink, easy to enjoy.
4. Have a Nice IPA - American IPA - 7.4%, 4 SRM 82 IBU Simcoe and Cascade hops lend to the somewhat juicy hop nose, pours clear, with a slight hop bitterness. Have a nice day with an Earnest IPA.
5. Big Oatis - Double Oatmeal Stout - 7.3%, 40 SRM 50 IBUDouble the nomral amount of oats give this beer an incredible smoothness.
6. New Sincerity - West Coast IPA - 6.9%, 9 SRM 61 IBU West Coast IPAs focus on hops. Citrus and floral hops nose, lighter body with a most pleasant taste. Sip after sip, New Sincerity delivers.
7. O'Zapft IS s - Traditional German Dunkel - 5.6%, 10 SRM 33 IBUThe term O'Zapft Is, translated to It's Tapped!
8. Cherry on Wayward Pom - cherry pomegranate sour - 7.2%, 7 SRM 30 IBU cherry pomegranate sour
9. Honeybuzz - Honey Forward Double IPA - 9.1%, 10 SRM 88 IBUNot as bitter/hoppy as other DIPA’s. Pours deep yellow/honey color with a white head, with distinct honey sweetness in the aroma. The flavor delivers exactly what you expect. Brewed honey sourced from lovely Henry County, home of Scott Yarnell, EBW brewer.
10. Prostwood - Double Kolsch - 6.8%, 5 SRM 46 IBU double Kolsch, conditioned on wood chips.
11. Oktoberfest - 5.9%, 10 SRM 33 IBUtraditional German Oktoberfest Marzen lager
12. Johnny's Apple Ale - 6.6%, 5 SRM 11 IBU Michigan McIntosh apples and American pale malt
13. Crunchy Hippie - Granola Brown Ale - 6.2%, 21 SRM 40 IBUThis beer was developed name first, what is a Crunchy Hippie beer? After some thought, the idea of liquid granola was used to come up with the recipe. Brewed with oats, wheat, brown sugar, honey, sunflower/chia/hemp seed, raisins and cherries.
14. Cranberry Bliss - grape/grain hybrid - 9.5%, 4 SRM 18 IBU pilsner malt and Sauvignon Blanc grape juice fermented together. with added cranberry flavor
15. Worker's Porter - 6.1%, 27 SRM 40 IBUThis porter was designed for smooth enjoyment. A clean fermenting yeast allows the slight roast from the meal to be detected.
16. Indian Summer - Pumpkin Spiced Lager - 5.8%, 15 SRM 23 IBU a balanced blend of pumpkin, brown sugar, and spices bring a uniquely seasonal kick to a German-inspired dunkel lager.
17. Snowy Mt. Crumpit - Belgian Wit IPA - 5.8%, 4 SRM 66 IBUWheat beer with an IPA hop profile and Belgian yeast. Coriander and orange peel
18. Beer Pressure - New England Hazy IPA - 6.8%, 4 SRM 48 IBU New Encland style IPA is the hottest beer style and EBW was pressured to brew one. Beer Pressure pours cloudy, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel via the oats aded to the mash. Our mission statement is to brew beers for our community's enjoyment. We hope you will enjoy.